Outstanding Financial Solution for Small Businesses with HomeSec
HomeSec is one of the reputed business lenders in Australia with a collection of various financial solutions like caveat and bridging loans, first and second mortgages, and more. We offer these loans to numerous small to medium-sized (SME) business owners. It allows different SMEs to borrow money from HomeSec on a term loan with an amount equal to the revenue the company generates.
We all know business is tricky to run smoothly and needs a large amount of capital to meet all the requirements. Thus, most business owners take help from the loan that needs to be repaid within the short or long term with interest rates. A business loan will allow small businesses to handle various critical situations like
- Buying a storefront or a new office
- Updating the software, hardware, or other business equipment
- The expense for advertisement in the startup phase of the business
- Paying the wage or salaries of the staff
How can HomeSec assist you in getting a Small Business Loan?
Homesec is a renowned business lender that implements a sophisticated and exclusive methodology to approve various small business loans. We are one of the largest publicly traded business lending organizations in Australia. Being the most trusted company for small business loans, Homesec provides outstanding flexibility with numerous financial solutions to resolve the problem of the business owners. We offer transparent lending and performance metrics to the borrowers and never cheat on them with a single additional penny. HomeSec has got quite a reputation as one of the fastest and hassle-free lending organizations all across Australia. We respond to all the loan applications within hours and try to approve them within 1 to 2 business days.
From the beginning, the borrower will have a feeling that they are dealing with the fairest and sensible financial organization with completely transparent repayment charges and interest rates. It will enable the borrowers to take the loan amount based on their capabilities to pay it back to HomeSec. You can also get a loan based on the previous credit score and decide on receiving a loan.
Difference between Online Business Lenders and Bank for Getting a Loan
The primary difference between a bank and a top business loan lender like HomeSec are as follows.
- HomeSec approves all the loan applications within 24 to 48 hours after submitting the required documents and verifying them. Our algorithm for application processing is highly advanced and up-to-date. While banks, on the other hand, require too much time for approval.
- We analyze various factors and determine if you are eligible for the loan only on the independent analysis. The factors include your credit score, the total time you have been operating in the industry, the total revenue the company creates, and many more. Banks will only approve the loan if your credit score is high or ticked all their criteria.
- With HomeSec, you will get a repayment schedule with no additional or hidden charges coherently. You can pay back the money according to your convenience, whereas in banks, you have to pay penalties or fines if you have missed the payment schedule.
- HomeSec also offers unsecured business loans to those borrowers who do not have any securities to submit against their funding. Banks always ask for collateral with a value equal or nearly equal to the loan amount. They will reject the application if you cannot submit any property or asset document.
- A bank always takes weeks or even months to decide whether or not to approve a loan to particular small business owners. But HomeSec follows a rapid and faster loan approval process as we understand the significance of your emergency.
- Banks mostly approve longer loan terms compared to the shorter ones. HomeSec, on the other hand, approves both short and long-term loans with no hassle.
Thus from the above comparison, HomeSec as a business lender is highly efficient in swift loan application verification, decision, approval, and payment with complete credibility.
Since getting a fund for your small business is vital, you should talk to one of our experts. They will assist you in knowing which will be the most comprehensive solution in solving all the critical problems of your business.
Our Business Bridging Loans – Caveat Loans – 1st & 2nd Mortgages Loans
I want to thank you for considering to choose HomeSec Business Finance for your urgent business funding, and if you apply today, hopefully you are now only ONE day away from having the funds you need for your awesome business.
We specialise in providing small business owners with the funding they need to help them grow their business, or save their business from a crisis.
Our short term business loans are a lifesaver for small business, however if this is the first time you’ve applied for business finance, there are a few potholes you may not expect on your journey.
My team and I wouldn’t be doing our jobs properly if we let you move through the process unprepared. If there’s one thing you can’t afford to take risks with, it’s your finances. To help you understand the process and avoid the hidden potholes, I’ve prepared a series of short information videos for you, which will automatically be emailed to you when you Apply Online.
Don’t worry. Each video is only a couple of minutes long, but they do have a lot of valuable information in them. PLUS I cover some things you really need to know right now about applying for business finance.
You’re in Safe Hands at HomeSec
Why a HomeSec Business Loan?
Let me explain a few quick things about the award winning HomeSec Business Finance.
Firstly, we are business lenders all about speed, service, honesty and transparency. When you take the simple 60 second step to Apply Online, one of our fantastic HomeSec team members will be in touch with you within no time (during business hours) to have a quick, No Obligation chat with you to discuss your business loan application. It should take no more than a few minutes.
Secondly, once you’ve applied, you and your loan requirment become our sole focus. You don’t wind up just being a number in a long queue. We get a small team of experienced staff straight onto your application. However, we kindly ask that you DON’T apply with any other lenders until we can chat with you.
Now I don’t say this so we can do a hard sell on you. No, it’s simply because… unlike us, most other business lenders will automatically do a credit check on you as soon as you apply. The more hits on your credit file, the lower it will make your credit score, which will make it much harder for you to get a loan anywhere. (many people aren’t aware of this).
It’s our aim to help as many small and medium sized businesses as possible, and HomeSec Business Finance has been successfully doing just that since 2004, so let me assure you, you’ve come to the right place!