Business Loans before Christmas is the hottest topic in December.
So many business owners need urgent access to funds for a whole range of reasons, but sadly their bank can’t fund them until well into the new year. Thats not much use to the business owner if he or she needs a large loan to fund…
- the purchase of additional stock
- cover wages over the holiday period
- pay overdue debts
- pay for additional advertising or additional equipment
- finishing a building project or development
- finalising the purchase of a property
THIS BENEFITS YOU IN TWO WAYS!
#1 Urgent Pre-Christmas Funding from $20,000 right up to $2,000,000 BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Business Loans Before Christmas is where HomeSec Business Finance has been a lifesaver for business owners, builders, tradies, and even property buyers since 2004. We are funding business caveat loans and Interest Only 2nd mortgages right up to Christmas Eve, and we are also funding right through Christmas / New Year period and throughout the summer holidays. Just ask Santa….
Can’t view the Video? Click HERE
#2 Help Dramatically Boost Your Own Earnings both before and AFTER CHRISTMAS too.
One broker made $26,000 on New Years Eve, just from one loan enquiry he received on December 27
This little piece of knowledge that I’m about to give you has made our brokers hundreds of thousands of dollars in the week after Christmas.
Best of all, most brokers hardly had to lift a finger, as we do all the work. Let me explain…
2. As a HomeSec Partner, you get your own special link to your own Application Form. This means if you get a call from a client urgently needing a large sum of money over the holiday period, just send them the link (by email or sms).
3. The client then clicks the link and completes the 2 minute application form, and we do the rest for you. Our CRM alerts you that the application has been completed, and the CRM keeps you updated at every stage.
4. When the HomeSec Caveat Loan, Bridging Loan or Interest Only 1st or 2nd Mortgage Loan is funded, you get notified to check your bank account for your generous HomeSec Brokerage. There are No Mandates and No Tax Invoices needed. We simply pay you on the day of settlement.
Naturally, some brokers want to be involved in the process too, and that is also completely ok. We just want to make life easy for you and your client!! (when was the last time you heard a lender say that???)
Take a look at this 60 second video to help illustrate what we are saying.