This is an interesting piece of information for the Australian building industry, and our brokers who are working with builders at the moment.
Builders are currently going through a very tough time to say the least. They have been hit hard with the cost of construction materials sky rocketing and supply issues in general.
Labour costs have also been increasing as tradesman are asking for higher wages due to increased petrol costs. This is particularly difficult for builders, when they have already locked in prices with their customers.
As such with their own costs increasing, it has meant that the building industry is in a crisis. An increasing number of builders are going bankrupt because their construction jobs are no longer viable.
Some will not even be able to finish their current projects, which will be a disaster for their clients.
We are here to help
Builders we want to let you know that we see what you are going through. We can see how this is hurting your industry, and we are here to help. At HomeSec we offer short-term business loans to businesses that are having cash-flow difficulties.
We can help you with:
- General cash flow difficulties, e.g. Covering material costs
- Staff costs
- Other financial obligations such as a first mortgage to take pressure of your cash flow
- Tax debts
At HomeSec Business Finance, our job is to take the stress and burden out of your life.
- We can pre-pay your interest – so you do not need to worry about interest repayments for the loan duration
- We rebate interest, if you pay us back early
- Interest costs on the loan are tax deductible
- We can settle your business loan in under twenty-four hours
Times like these are always stressful for an industry that is dealing with factors outside of their control. But there are options, and HomeSec is one of them.
Talk to HomeSec today about how we can help your business during this difficult time.