We think it’s fair to say that most of what the media reports about economy is doom and gloom, as that ‘sells papers’. However, we want to reassure you that at least from our perspective, it’s not the case at all.
For example, auction clearance rates are reported as being fairly low, but it is NOT because people are desperate to sell.
It’s because sellers have a figure in mind, and the figures they are getting from buyers, who assume they are desperate, are ridiculous. Owners are simply showing that they are prepared to hold out (and have the financial capacity to do so) until buyers become more realistic.
Another reason is the quality of stock on the market. Wealthy or financially savvy people are essentially saying, ‘I’m not going to even bother listing one of our properties on the market now.’ Of course, this is not what the papers are reporting!
HOMESEC DOES !!!
– Who doesn’t need valuations? HomeSec
– Who doesn’t charge thousands upfront? HomeSec
– Who capitalises the interest for the term of the loan? HomeSec
– Who rebates interest if you pay back early? HomeSec
– Which lender lets you earn big commissions and add an interest trail? HomeSec
Speaking of property sales, don’t forget that we can fund purchases that are in rescission THE SAME DAY. Click HERE to speak with one of our friendly team today.