There are some business people and even some finance brokers that think short term business loans are scary.
Well they aren’t scary at all. In fact they have been an absolute lifesaver for small businesses right across Australia for years.
Let’s face it, if you own a business and you need access to say $300,000 by TOMORROW, and you didn’t have it in the bank…. What would you do? Where would you go??????????
Now you see what I mean? A short term business loan is the only answer.
Best of all is they are very fast and very light on with paperwork.
HomeSec Business Finance is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted short term business lenders, and we can genuinely settle a loan within 24 hours.
All you need is real estate security, and a genuine business purpose, and an exit strategy on how you will repay the short term loan (often by refinance or sale of an asset), and we can have the funds you need by the next business day.
YES, there are some private lenders out there who do engage in some questionable practices, so it’s REALLY important to know who you are dealing with and what they stand for. Ask lots of questions. Ask them about flexibility, and what happens if you need more time after the loan term expires. Plus the other big question…. Can they genuinely settle on time… or will it blow out to days or weeks?
That’s where HomeSec Business Finance is different, and why we are the trusted name in short term business lending.
With us, there are no massive up front fee’s to pay, no valuations to be done, bad credit history and current loan arrears are fine with us, and best of all is that all the costs are transparent. Plus we capitalise the loan costs for the term of the loan, meaning you don’t have to pay anything in during the short loan period.
Yes on interest rate we may not seem the cheapest, but once you add in all the fee’s that the others charge, you end up with a more expensive outcome, plus I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes if you need to extend the loan.
The other benefit with us is while we lend from 1 week to 6 months, if you pay the loan back early, not only are there no penalties, but we also rebate the unused interest back to you, so you aren’t paying for the time haven’t used.
Starting to get the picture?
So stick with the TRUSTED name in short term business lending…. HomeSec Business Finance www.homesec.com.au
Short Term Loans Aren’t That Scary After All
At the end of the day, these loans are not for consumer use, they are strickly for genuine business or investment purposes. As such, it is a simple case of the borrower doing a cost benefit analysis…. If the benefit of getting the money fast outweighs the cost… GO FOR IT!! If the cost outweighs the benefit, DON’T take out the caveat loan. Put simply, if the loan is going to get you out of short term financial trouble, or enable you to seize the day and make a lot of money using our money, paying 4% is often small change compared to the benefit gained by accessing the funds you need in just 24 hours.
WHAT IS A SHORT TERM BUSINESS LOAN (OR CAVEAT LOAN) ?
WHY PEOPLE TAKE OUT SHORT TERM BUSINESS LOANS ?
upset employees, they would be kicked off site. Payday was a Friday and he came to us on a Thursday. We loaned him $65000 for 2 months, and secured the debt against his house in Kew. In 2 months time, he paid us back when he got paid for the job. OUTCOME: We saved his bacon.
* MAXIMISE PROFITS. We have recently funded a doctor who needed access to $450,000 to buy medical equipment. The money he would have otherwise had to pay for this new consignment was not yet due and payable from the companies who he had sold his last consignment to. This new consignment would see him make 300% markup inside 2 months, so to pay 4% per month to get immediate access to the funds for 2 months was a small price to pay in order to make a large profit. We will get paid back from the realized income from the sale of either consignment one or two, or from a refinance of his property
portfolio… whichever occurs first.
* OPPORTUNITY TOO GOOD TO MISS. We have had a variety of importers and retailers who have got onto a shipment of goods that they can buy off price if they pay cash in the next few days. These goods are not stolen. It is a straight forward commercial transaction where a manufacturer wants to clear old stock at a dramatically reduced price. When a retailer or importer can make 200% mark up or more as a result of getting their hands on this stock, paying 4% a month for 2 months in order to get the money in 24 hours makes good business sense…. Rather than miss out on the deal, and the profits.
* CONSOLIDATION. We have many property investors who for one reason or another have fallen behind in their repayments. In order to refinance at a competitive rate, they need to bring their mortgage/s up to date. This is where we come in. As long as there is enough equity in the security properties, we will not be concerned about the fact that their first mortgage is in arrears…..However we will pay the funds directly to the first mortgagee to bring the loan up to date. (in these cases we do not advance the funds to the borrower) Often the client may have left things until the last minute, and situation is that critical that the first mortgagee is ready to send the sheriff around to evict. This is where the need for fast service is paramount.
THERE ARE MANY OTHER REASONS WHY PEOPLE TAKE OUT CAVEAT LOANS
1. Pay off an overlooked or overdue tax debt
2. Fund a short fall on a commercial property settlement
3. Provide urgent cash flow due to an unexpected downturn
4. An urgent advance on a pending refinance or property sale
We will lend for any worthwhile business or commercial investment purpose, as long as there is enough equity in the property (our max LVR is 75%), and as long as there is an Exit Strategy. (i.e.: sale of the property, refinance, or payment from a trade debtor, etc)
WHY DON’T THE BANKS OR FINANCE COMPANIES FUND THESE LOANS ?
However if you need cash TOMORROW, they come to us.
Still not convinced??? Then ask yourself…. if I needed access to a large sum of money by tomorrow (leaving out rich uncles, etc), how would you get it?
WHAT SETS HOMESEC BUSINESS FINANCE APART FROM IT'S COMPETITORS ?
SERVICE. We issue letters of offers on approved loans within 2 working hours, and legal contracts within 5 working hours once the offer has been accepted by the borrower. We don’t require valuations, A&L statements, financial records, etc. Plus, our staff keep the clients and brokers in the loop at every stage of the 24 hour process.
INNOVATIVE PRACTICES. We email our loan contracts, rather than the 20th Century way of posting them, which could take 2 – 3 days to arrive. In addition, we settle by Telegraphic Transfer… not by cheque or internet transfer. This means the money hits the borrowers account as cleared funds within 2 working hours.
WE ARE THE LENDER. As we hold the funds that we lend out, we don’t have to go off and broker the deals to investors or other
BEWARE OF LARGE UP FRONT FEE’S. All lenders do charge a modest upfront fee of less than $500 to cover their costs of assessing new loan applications. However some short term business lenders promise the world, then ask for thousands upon thousands of dollars up front. These kind of up front fee’s are simply not warranted, and borrowers should be wary of such lenders. If they approve a loan and then want thousands of dollars paid into their account up front, be very careful as many borrowers end up thousands of dollars out of pocket, and with no loan.
WHAT IS ASTLA ?
adhere with a strict Code of Conduct. For your peace of mind when borrowing money short term, ONLY deal with an accredited member of ASTLA