Getting business finance should be easy, and you should feel comfortable with the finance company you’re dealing with. Plus you should be able to ask lots of questions, and get straight answers, and have those answers backed up in writing.
- What if I want to repay my business bridging loan or 2nd mortgage loan early?
- What if I can’t repay when the loan is due, and I need more time?
- Are these loans fully tax deductible?
- Do I have to pay thousands of dollars up front before I get the loan?
- Do you do slow and expensive sworn valuations, or just a quick market assessment?
- Will you need to go inside the security property?
- How fast can you honestly fund these business loans?
- Do I need to provide full financials?
- Do you worry if I have a low credit score or I am behind with my 1st mortgage?
These are all very important questions that you should be asking. So make sure you ask all of these questions before you commit with any business lender.
Thankfully, it’s good to know you’ve come to one of the most trusted private business lenders in Australia for a chat…. HomeSec Business Finance.