LOAN APPROVAL IS CONDITIONAL UPON
▪ Loan to Value ratio is not to exceed 75% of the deemed property value.
▪ Market appraisal to be arranged by HomeSec.
▪ Any Rate or Mortgage arrears will be paid out of loan advance.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU
1. A Rates Notice for each security property
2. A recent mortgage statement for each security property (not applicable if there is no mortgage in the property)
3. Photo ID for each borrower / each person on title
These items can be emailed to email@example.com or text to 0468 470 695
You irrevocably agree to pay us liquidated damages (Withdrawal Costs) in the amount of $9,990.00, if for whatever reason the loan does not proceed to settlement after formal loan contracts are issued by our Solicitor. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally charge all your real and personal property as security to us for the Withdrawal Costs.
You irrevocably agree, we in our sole discretion may lodge a caveat or a personal property registration over any real or personal property you may own as security for the Withdrawal Costs.
You irrevocably agree to pay all of our legal fees and expenses incurred in relation to the withdrawal costs including lodging a caveat, any costs incurred to recover the debt (including but not limited to debt recovery and legal expenses, including commission charged by debt recovery agents and solicitors’ costs) on a full indemnity basis, if required and withdrawal of the caveat once withdrawal costs are paid.
We reserve the right to withdraw from this transaction if the Unconditional Contracts are not executed within 3 days of being issued to your legal representative, or if anything occurs which in our opinion makes settlement undesirable. In this event Withdrawal costs become payable.
We reserve the right to commence charging interest on the Gross Loan Amount 3 days after we have issued the loan documents to your solicitor if settlement has not occurred.
INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE
You must obtain independent legal advice on the formal loan documents drafted by our solicitor.
In the event of a third-party security guarantee being offered, you will be required to obtain legal advice separately from the borrower and any other guarantor. The separate solicitor cannot be from the same firm.
You must provide the full details of your solicitor(s) so that our solicitor can email to your solicitors the formal loan documents.
Our solicitor reserves the right on our behalf to object to the use of any solicitor chosen by you if in our solicitor’s view, your solicitor is unsuitable for advising on the formal loan documents.
You must pay the legal costs associated with the independent legal advice you obtain on the formal loan documents.
Please ensure you read and consent to the terms as outlined in HomeSec Business Finance Pty Ltd’s Privacy Statement which can be found at www.homesec.com.au/privacy-statement-consent/
Any broker who arranges or negotiates a loan is not acting as broker or agent for us but is acting solely in its capacity as broker or agent for you; and has no authority to bind or in any way make any statements or representations on behalf of us.
BORROWER(S)/GUARANTOR(S) DECLARATIONS, AGREEMENT AND DIRECTION TO PROCEED
1. I/We, the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) accept the terms and conditions contained in this Letter of Offer, as set out above.
2. I/We, the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) hereby direct HomeSec Business Finance Pty Ltd (HomeSec) to proceed with arranging the formal loan documentation, engagement of solicitors to act on behalf of HomeSec in relation to the loan, and to conduct such further diligence as may be required by HomeSec to proceed with the loan.
3. I/We the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) agree to pay the Acceptance Fee, Withdrawal costs if applicable and all costs which may be incurred in connection with the loan, to HomeSec in consideration of HomeSec proceeding with the establishment of the loan in accordance with the direction to proceed above.
4. I/We, the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) hereby grant to HomeSec a PPSA Security Interest over all PPSR Personal Property, and a fixed charge over all Other Property by way of security for the payment of the fees set out above.
In this agreement:
PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
PPSA Personal Property means:
(a) all of the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) present and after-acquired property in which the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) can be a Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) of a PPSA Security Interest including property in which the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) has, or may in the future have, rights or the power to transfer rights;
(b) proceeds; and
(c) PPSA retention of title property (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act).
PPSA Security Interest has the meaning given to the term ‘security interest’ in the PPSA.
Other Property means all present and after-acquired property of the Borrower(s)/Guarantor(s) which is not PPSA Personal Property
How to Pay My Acceptance Fee? Your acceptance fee can be paid online by clicking HERE