In a Crisis, you Need Straight Answers
You need to be able to have some honest conversations when you’re dealing with a private business lender, and not be misled and left out in the cold.
These are just some of the questions you should be asking a business lender….
- Are you still actually lending at the moment? We cannot stress enough how important this question is
- If you are, and you do valuations, how will the valuer get access? If the security property is in Melbourne
- Do you have restrictions on specific suburbs and states?
- Do you allow businesses to pre-pay (capitalise) interest until they can commence trading again? Meaning no payments during the loan term
Some key notes to take home with you…
- The majority of private lenders need to take a loan to a board for approval, or run around looking for an investor to fund the loan. This then governs which businesses they will lend to, and in what location.
- Australia is built upon on ALL types of small businesses, which is why HomeSec lend to all small businesses.
- HomeSec has learned over the years that some small businesses in small towns make larger profits than a business in the big smoke.
HomeSec’s point of difference is that we listen
- We won’t leave you out in the cold when it comes to being open and honest
- We don’t need to report to a board, as it’s our own money
- We want to help as many small businesses as possible to emerge secure and strong when the Covid Crisis is over.
- We want to help Australian businesses survive and even thrive throughout these unprecedented times, and beyond.
In closing, another very important point is there are actually business owners out there that are doing really well, and need to access money by tomorrow to help them grow.
These business owners simply don’t have time to be waiting around for two months while the banks sort themselves out. Plus the last thing they need is to be forgotten about because they are based in Melbourne or in a regional area.
Brokers, we are here and ready to assist!
Business Loans Funded in 24 Hours
No cashflow evidence required, no valuations required to be done, and poor credit scores and tax debts won’t affect your approval.
Stay safe and look after each other.
From your team at HomeSec Business Finance