Many businesses around Australia are just getting back on their feet, and we are right in the thick of things In helping those businesses restart.
Sadly in Victoria, things went in the opposite direction with Stage 4 Shutdowns in Melbourne.
Naturally, this has eliminated so many lenders from being able to assist those tens of thousands of business that are affected.
We are so pleased to be able to say that HomeSec Business Finance will still lend to business affected by these heavy restrictions. In fact, we have funded loans for more businesses in such a short space of time than ever before in our 16 year history.
How easy is it to still get funding from HomeSec?
Regardless of where the business is located in Australia, we will still lend if…
- The loan is for Business Purposes
- The Business owner intends to reopen once restrictions are lifted
- The business owner has sufficient equity in real estate security
We will lend up to 75% LVR on residential properties, and 70% LVR on commercial properties.
Best of all…
- We will fund you within 24 hours from the time you apply.
- We don’t need to see cashflow records or tax returns
- We don’t have an issue with poor credit history, loan arrears or tax debts
- There are no repayments required during the loan term with our Business Bridging Loans. This means there are no repayments for up to 10 months
We fund 1st and 2nd Mortgages / Caveat Loans from
$20k to $2,000,000 in just 24 hours
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY